[Az-Geocaching] Question

Richard Daines rjdaines at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 14:38:25 MST 2007

Regarding a 2 Gig card, my 60CSx read the card but I certainly could not
load up the whole thing with maps.  Not sure if it's my problem or the units
limitation.  I'm not really interested in loading POIs and tracks on it.  It
would be really nice to break the 1000 waypoints limitation with the card
but I think they are all stored on internal memory.