[Az-Geocaching] Question

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 12:39:13 MST 2007

Question:  What is the largest size microSD card that I can use in my
X-series GPS unit?
  *Answer:*

At this time, the *2* *GB* cards are the largest microSD cards that can be
used for the X-series GPS units. However, the X-series GPS units are not
compatible with the San Disk Ultra II cards and therefore we do not
recommend using the Ultra II micro *SD* cards with any of the X units.
   Last modified on:  06/01/2007 From Garmin