[Az-Geocaching] Old mines

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 09:14:24 MST 2007

April 28th we went and found a cache called Military Hill.

 Knowing the dangers of the mine shafts and 'prospect' shafts we posted a
picture to warn others:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=54b17f66-018c-422f-a292-3565aaeaf7e0&IID=ec6d26c0-4ac0-418c-9475-e4a96143e387

You can see the picture in the above log that was our way of saying 'be
careful'