[Az-Geocaching] Old mines

Lisa G. lisasjunk at buppas.com
Tue Sep 4 08:17:08 MST 2007

Wow.  I hadn't heard about the girls near Chloride, and it never even
dawned on me that old mines would be an issue while out geocaching.
Thank you for bringing this to my attention.  We often cache in the
forest with our two young boys; the thought of something happening to
them makes me ill.  Thanks so much.

-Lisa a.k.a. PoledraDog