[Az-Geocaching] HEY Brian and Jason

Jake Olson jake.teamai at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 23:08:29 MST 2007

Actually, I've always been subscribed to get the non-digested form of the
listserv for as far back as I can remember.  And I'm using gmail which
actually does a pretty good job of using the "-show quoted text-" to hide a
lot of the repeated/redundant text.  Gmail also places messages that follow
a thread into a "collapse able" subject line in my inbox, so I don't have a
new subject entry for every message that is received... messages are placed
under the same subject header.  As I've read new messages, it collapses and
compresses the entry under the subject header.  However, there is still
quite a bit of redundant text for almost every message received.

And simpjkee makes an excellent point about posting attachments like
pictures.

Jake - Team A.I.