[Az-Geocaching] Halloween RadioActive

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 5 21:13:23 MST 2007

Im sorry to see that this cache has been dismissed by gc.com. You have always created a fun quality caching event. I regret having to miss it last year and this coming year too. The fee is minimal considering the fun of your Halloween events. You would pay that fee for a commercial haunted house and have far less fun than at Tamo's event caches. Thank you for all the hard work you, your family, your friends have all put into making this event so enjoyable year after year.

Marc Tamis <mtamis at relayallowed.com> wrote: > Hmmm...  Did this one drop off the Geocaching.com listings or am I
> somehow missing it.  It doesn't even show up under Tamo's profile as a
> hidden cache (but the other archived HR events do).

It was dropped by gc.com. They consider it a commercial cache. We are
attempting to work with them to resolve this dispute. This means there
will be no find to log, but there will still be an event.

Yes, we are charging admission this year. We want to keep doing this
event, but it cost us thousands of dollars last year and in the years
before as well. We can't afford that every year.

So for now, at least, the gc.com page is gone, but you can find out all
the details and pre-register at http://www.halloweenradioactive.com/2007/.
Please pass the word, and we hope to see all of you there. Thanks for your
support.

Tamo and Clan

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898