[Az-Geocaching] Halloween RadioActive

Apryl Clark aprylc74 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 5 11:05:57 MST 2007

Mark here's a question for ya..is there a cut off to the age limit for the kids? IE we've got a 3 month old and I'd rather not pay $15 for a kid that will be hanging around my neck for the event.

Now if someone's gonna breastfeed, diaper, and hang onto him I'm all for paying for him to get in....lol.

I so enjoyed the past years events and really don't mind that there's a "user" fee as of this year (totally understandable in my opinion). However we've got to decide between the Fair (mmmm corn dogs), Schnep Farms (standard pumpkin hunt (especially now that Young's Farms is caput)), and the Halloween event unfortunatly.> Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 11:51:58 -0600> From: mtamis at relayallowed.com> To: az-geocaching at listserv.azgeocaching.com> Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Halloween RadioActive> > > Hmmm... Did this one drop off the Geocaching.com listings or am I> > somehow missing it. It doesn't even show up under Tamo's profile as a> > hidden cache (but the other archived HR events do).> > It was dropped by gc.com. They consider it a commercial cache. We are> attempting to work with them to resolve this dispute. This means there> will be no find to log, but there will still be an event.> > Yes, we are charging admission this year. We want to keep doing this> event, but it cost us thousands of dollars last year and in the years> before as well. We can't afford that every year.> > So for now, at least, the gc.com page is gone, but you can find out all> the details and pre-register at http://www.halloweenradioactive.com/2007/.> Please pass the word, and we hope to see all of you there. Thanks for your> support.> > Tamo and Clan> > ____________________________________________________________> Az-Geocaching mailing list listserv at azgeocaching.com> To edit your setting, subscribe or unsubscribe visit:> http://listserv.azgeocaching.com/mailman/listinfo/az-geocaching> > Arizona's Geocaching Resource> http://www.azgeocaching.com