[Az-Geocaching] Sad story.

thewiners thewiners at cox.net
Tue Oct 2 18:04:51 MST 2007

I passed by the scene within 10 minutes of the accident (after police
arrived), and I can tell you that it was not along our section of highway.
It was just past the dump and the trap & skeet place, before the first canal
crossing (~ 2 miles north of Gilbert Rd).  There were no barriers or
construction in that section of the road.

The Winers