[Az-Geocaching] Sad story.

will47096 at cox.net will47096 at cox.net
Tue Oct 2 12:18:05 MST 2007

It is a sad story.  They have been doing roadwork for two months on the entire north side (southbound lanes) of our section of highway.  Concrete barriers were put right next to the road. Way too dangerous for a cleanup I thought... but still the ADOT contract workers cleaned.  They still had bags from their last cleanup next to the road this morning (both sides and median).  I'm not sure if she was on our section of highway or working further North on the section North East of ours on the other side of Gilbert Road.  If they were working on our section they were probably picking up the bags from the last cleanup.

Will
Sport Trac/k