[Az-Geocaching] Sad story.

Caroline Unimoggers at msn.com
Tue Oct 2 13:02:17 MST 2007

It would be a good idea to find out more about her and conduct some sort of memorial. Maybe even take up a collection for her family or favorite charity. This struck me hard only because we buried our mom in Tucson yesterday. Let's all say a prayer for this young woman.
unimoggers
aka Caroline Strasser