[Az-Geocaching] Learning experience

Bob & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Mon May 7 18:37:53 MST 2007

Well, it was a learning experience to say the least.  I called
headquarters to see if there is any one higher on the totem and was told
by a sweet young thing that he is the top of the heap with questions of
this kind.  So I give up....

Than Lisa/PoledraDog wrote me a very nice letter that put a different
perspective on the whole question.  I thank her for her clear thinking
and logic, something that I sometimes forget and loose sight of...

So -- I applied for a new cache this morning around 10:00 A.M. and it
was published by 3 or 3:30 P.M.  I have never seen a cache published to
fast in my life!!  Anyway, GC12QM5 is the new All Aboard Gone with the
ever popular Altoids tin and log sheet.

Thank you all for your comments and help.

Bob and Linda Smith, Team Petite Elite
Prescott, AZ