[Az-Geocaching] GPS Rentals?

CacheMaker jay at cachemaker.com
Thu Mar 1 17:47:02 MST 2007

Hello All ...

I might have an answer ... I used to run a computer repair company and have
thought about doing GPS repairs again as sort of a start up business.
Basically, what you do to start this is to buy lots of busted GPS units and
fix them. Some will get sold and others are used for parts.

It's early, but if this gets a little steam going, I should have a fair
number of units to "borrow" or buy at really low prices.

There seems to be a market for this sort of thing.

CacheMaker
Scottsdale AZ