[Az-Geocaching] GPS Rentals?

Lisa G. lisasjunk at buppas.com
Thu Mar 1 17:13:59 MST 2007

I don't know, but I've wondered the same thing.  My boys love to
geocache, and I've thought about inviting some of my eldest's classmates
along (my youngest is only 4).  I think they'd have more fun if they had
their own GPSrs, or at least maybe  2 to a unit.  Beyond that and it's
kind of hard to really see what you're doing.

-Lisa