[Az-Geocaching] Only an altoids tin!!

Jared Ross jaredmross at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 11 20:27:18 MST 2007

"I’m sure some owners would like to know. Others will automatically be
against the idea of a cache on their property, insurance and liability and all
that. The end result will be less places to put caches, that’s for sure."

Maybe less places, but atleast the places that caches are placed are ones where they are welcomed. If a cacher really wants their cache to be located in a specific parking lot they should do what they can to ease any concerns of the property owner. In the past we have sat down with a few different people in order to get their permission for our cache. After explaining the benefits of geocaching and how it can benefit them by bringing their location to more peoples attention, they were pleased to allow and even help us place our cache. Either way, wouldn't a property owner rather have the chance to say no before being hit with a lawsuit because someone slipped and fell into their dumpster? :)

Jared