[Az-Geocaching] Anyone heading to New Mexico?

Jared Ross jaredmross at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 27 08:08:57 MST 2007

Earlier this month Heather and I were in Albuquerque visiting family and I picked up a geocoin. It wasn't until I returned to Phoenix that I discovered it was NOT suppose to leave New Mexico. I immediately contacted the owners of the coin to apologize and have offered different options on how to get it back to NM, but have not received a response.

Coin in question: http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?guid=f0a25209-bc4e-4835-b14a-ae60422f2725

So does anyone have any travel plans to New Mexico anytime soon? I'm in the Phoenix area and primarily travel the east side (Chandler up to North North Scottsdale) of town. Next Friday we're headed for Prescott so if anyone up there can help we could drop it off somewhere nearby. Any takers?

Jared of AZBliss02

http://mail.yahoo.com