[Az-Geocaching] connie

connie stahlman cstahlman at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 4 12:06:02 MST 2007

I have a year on a T-mobile contract for t-mobile internet service, It will not work on my new computer with the new express card,  It does work beautiful  with the older pc slot card. It is around $60 a month and well worth it. (can use on laptop anywhere - in the car, anytime when a cell tower is available)  Is anyone interested in taking over my contract - it runs for another year. contact me at cstahlman at yahoo.com and I will make arrangments and give you the card and SIM.