[Az-Geocaching] The Great Arizona Geocoin Distribution Event

Jake Olson jake.teamai at gmail.com
Sat May 27 23:35:42 MST 2006

I was just looking to find your email address to let you know I still
have your coins.

I was thinking of having an informal event, or depending on where you
live, I could just drop them by.  are you in the east valley?  I have
you as living in Gilbert, but no street address.  Btw, I live at
Lindsey and Southern,  and I work at CGCC, so no address in Gilbert is
very far.

---jake