[Az-Geocaching] Finding ID number

AZcachemeister azcachemeister at getnet.com
Sun May 21 13:56:13 MST 2006

Wrong ID thread, Bob!  :-D

Are you saying there are not two sequences on your coins? (Both in the
same tiny space)
Activating them doesn't mean you have to leave them in caches!
I doubt I will leave any of MINE in any caches unless it's as a FTF
prize in a VERY, VERY  DIFFICULT cache!
I do plan to use one of my LE coins as a personal TB, however.
I was wondering (Jake) if an unactivated coin is preferable over an
activated one, all else being equal?