[Az-Geocaching] moving soon

connie stahlman cstahlman at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 26 12:19:42 MST 2006

I will be moving soon, selling my motorhome and moving to a single wide  mobile in Mesa. I have a LOT of paving bricks that need to be moved to  the new place. If anyone is in AJ caching or whatever and could stop by  for a load and drop them at my new place I sure would appreciate it.
  Now till April 22 I am at 33.24.791 / 111.31.845 (250 S Tomahawk, site 259)
  and the move, on April 23, will be to 33.24.603 / 111.45.563  (3300 E Broadway site 86)
  If no one is at either place you could just take a load and deliver  them to the back of the east patio at the new place and you would be a  big help to me.
  thanks - - orygun connie