[Az-Geocaching] Puz-Zel is Retiring from Caching

Team Tierra Buena teamtierrabuena at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 25 15:40:20 MST 2006

If you've ever done a cache hidden by Puz-Zel, you are probably a "fan" of
his work. They're usually somewhere between a nice little walk and a good
hike, and the containers are always original. For an example, see the
picture at "Look across the street" (GCDF04) at  <http://tinyurl.com/s8j58>
http://tinyurl.com/s8j58. But what you'll also see in the description of
that cache is that Puz-Zel is going to be archiving all of his caches in the
months to come as he retires from the game.

I think these caches are too good to lose. I've swapped emails with Puz-Zel,
and he agreed to let me post this information here on the listserv to see if
anyone would be interested in adopting any of them (I've put in for "I-10
Traveler" and "No dancing here"). I've also created a bookmark list of all
of Puz-Zel's hides, including the ones already archived, in case you have a
favorite and he'd be willing to resurrect it. You'll find a link to the
bookmark list at the cache page above, or you can go to it directly if
you're logged in:  <http://tinyurl.com/glcro> http://tinyurl.com/glcro. He
has caches all over the state.

If you want to adopt any of these caches contact Puz-Zel directly through
his profile page on gc.com. I hope you'll consider helping to keep these
excellent caches active.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena