[Az-Geocaching] Tungsten C software

Tim Giron tgiron at cox.net
Thu Jul 13 11:33:28 MST 2006

I recently purchased a Palm Tungsten C (for paperless caching, to keep
this on-topic).  It did not come with the 2 software discs.  While I can
download the desktop software, I cannot do the same for the "Software
Essentials" CD.  Wanted to find out if anybody else has this model and
would be able to either rip me a copy of the discs or let me borrow
yours to make a copy.  I will offer an unactivated geocoin in trade for
this service.

Hope to hear from you (whoever you might be),
Tim
Team AZFastFeet