[Az-Geocaching] One Degree project?

AZcachemeister azcachemeister at getnet.com
Mon Jul 10 21:13:08 MST 2006

It's an interesting concept, and that's why I chose to (sort of)
participate. Only about half of the cachers who hide them would have to
insist on 'no sign, no find' to scuttle the project from *ODS: Prime*'s
point of view, but I think that (if you hide one) you should be
expecting a 'visit'. I chose a more blatant commentary in the naming of
my ODS cache.