[Az-Geocaching] Perkinsville Road

Bill Burkett wburkett at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 9 22:42:15 MST 2006

> Anyone been on Perkinsville Road lately all the way from Jerome to
Williams?

We were there last October, Scott, and the road was wide, graded and in
great shape.  We didn't drive it then all the way from Jerome, but we were
on that segment just this week and it was the same.   No problem at all.  I
think three hours should be plenty of time, even with stopping for caches
along the way.  My tracks indicate we drove it in a little over an hour.

It's a beautiful drive, as is the segment of rail bed that goes from Chino
Valley to Jerome (that's what we drove this week).