[Az-Geocaching] REI experience

Crystal Hinkle crystalh at cox.net
Thu Jul 6 14:36:37 MST 2006

I just talked to the manager, Tim.  He said that he appreciated the call and
that he will find out what happened and counsel the employee.  He was very
happy that I had called to let them know because that is definitely not the
image they want to portray about Geocaching.  FYI, this is the Tempe
location, and it sounds like they definitely want to keep us as customers.

Crystal

  _____