[Az-Geocaching] REI experience

Crystal Hinkle crystalh at cox.net
Wed Jul 5 22:03:21 MST 2006

This is from the website.  I confess I don't really know the difference.
Maybe that is where the disconnect is.

"You will be in violation of federal regulation by placing a cache in any
area administered by the National Park Service (US). The National Park
regulations are intended to protect the fragile environment, and historical
and cultural areas found in the parks."

Crystal

  _____