[Az-Geocaching] REI experience

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 6 13:54:10 MST 2006

Yes, I think a boycott of the store, with a call to the manager for the reason why, would be good. I think passing the guy's name to Shadowace's buddy would be good too.

Brian Casteel <bcasteel at uccinc.net> wrote:  Find out which REI he works at. :) At the very least, unless something
is done about it by the manager, it can become a business formally
boycotted by cachers, who as I recall, are quite the outdoor enthusiast
in a number of instances.

Brian
Team A.I.

Guy Aldrich wrote:
> I'll just say this,I wish I ran into this guy who throws out peoples caches !
>
> On 7/5/06, Andrew Ayre wrote:
>
>> My understanding was/is forest service land is ok, as long as it isn't a
>> wilderness area. Has that changed? There are tons of caches in FS managed
>> land...
>>

>> Andy

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898