[Az-Geocaching] Geocache - Access rights

Regan Smith evilfish at cox.net
Mon Jul 3 14:49:22 MST 2006

The area in question is the Bulldog Canyon area, I have taken a passenger
car to near the GC57 cache and a few others in the area.  There are 3 gates
that I know of all have/had caches around/near them...

By going to the Ranger office in Mesa you can get the free permit which is
good for 6 months and all you need to know is the vehicle the permit is for
license plate number et al...

When I last talked with the lady at the front desk they found that by
knowing who is in the area trashing up has been way down...

Happy Hunting

When in the area try to figure out what the rock towers are..