[Az-Geocaching] Geocache - Access rights

Loran Wilcox loranwilcox at chartermi.net
Mon Jul 3 07:26:49 MST 2006

When I did this one the permits to get the gate access were at the Tonto
Forest Service in downtown Mesa but then that was 4 years ago.  You want the
permet to access (Drive into) Bulldog Canyon area. You don't actually need
the permit to get the cache it only gives you the combination to the gates
so you can drive in.  I know of 3 gates the combination works on so you can
access the different caches from the different points.

Team Sand Dollar