[Az-Geocaching] Green Jeep TB & Mountains named Squaw Tit

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Mon Aug 14 09:36:09 MST 2006

It appears that this particular peak is NE of Missoula, so I won't be making
a trip up there anytime soon.  It's about a 6.5 hour drive from here, and
while I have some friends I could visit and do some great caches, I'm all
tripped out for a little while after the trip to K-M Camp and then the
conservation trip up to them thar hills this past weekend.  At least I was
able to take pics at the West Summit of the Beartooths with the GJTB I
grabbed from a friend, so one mission was accomplished.  I would really like
to see a few more peak caches for MT actually make it to MT because our
trips usually end up on some mountaintop somewhere.

In doing a little more looking, they missed 2 of the most prominent peaks in
the state.  Index and Pilot Peaks can be seen from just about anywhere I've
been wheelin' so far, and are used as reference points all over the
Beartooth Mountain range.  What a bummer.

Brian
Team A.I.