[Az-Geocaching] Green Jeep TB & Mountains named Squaw Tit

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 14 09:18:25 MST 2006

>From: "Brian Casteel" <>
>To: <listserv at azgeocaching.com>
>Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Green Jeep TB & Mountains named Squaw Tit
>Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 09:34:34 -0600
>
>Without looking myself, where in the state is Youngs Mountain?  I would be
>willing to make a trip and get some photos of the Jeep at the peak.and get
>some caches along the way.

I just did a search on Mapsource and the only thing it brought up was a
Young Point, which isnt very far from you at all. Its a bit west of Laurel
(a town where I landed my balloon on a flight out of Billings a few years
ago). Its just above the Yellowstone and just south of I-90. Looks like
there are some roads going back into it from Hwy 310.

Not sure if that is it or not. Doesnt look like much of a mountain. It is
identified as one on Mapsource though.

Scott
Team Ropingthewind