[Az-Geocaching] geocoins

Bill Nolan bill at freeholder.com
Sat Apr 15 08:48:45 MST 2006

Maybe things are different in Phoenix....   Most of the folks I know live in
AZ because they love the weather here.  70s?  Fine if you want to freeze
your tushie off.  Me, I like the summer temps.  If I didn't, I would go live
somewhere else.  70s is jacket weather.  In the 50s, I start thinking about
down.

Bill in Willcox, where it is still a bit chilly, but starting to warm up
nicely.