[Az-Geocaching] geocoins

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Sat Apr 15 08:29:41 MST 2006

I was just referring to those down in the Zonie land glaring at me
through their monitors because temps are in the 90s down there and a
comfy 20-degrees cooler up here.  It's a little game that gets played by
the 'other side' when winter strikes here and it's 50-degrees warmer
down there too.

Brian
Team A.I.