[Az-Geocaching] Needed: advice for my first GPS

gage gager gage003 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 24 17:49:07 MST 2005

Ok I know everyone is probably booored out of their minds on this subject. Can anyone "briefly" give me a few hints on what my first GPS should be? I really don't want to spend more than $200 for the first one. I would like to know just a couple of things to look for in a system. Someone told me that I should be able to interface with my computer at home. So basically I don't know much but would appreciate a few heads on what to buy. If I get a user friendly GPS I know it would be a short order to get a more advanced one. Thanks for any tips.

Marsha