[Az-Geocaching] updated stats

AZcachemeister azcachemeister at getnet.com
Thu Sep 22 06:03:16 MST 2005

I looked at most of those regional sites. Very few are more than Yahoo
groups. Those that have a 'stats' link are simply linking to the
'grand-high-poobah' site, with no filtering of state-specific stats as
AZgeocaching does. It seems that AZgeocaching is the only site with
anything at stake in this 'battle'.
LaPaglia is also CO-Admin, our former cache listing approver. Hemlock is
a forum moderator (who may also have other 'duties' at Geocaching.com).