[Az-Geocaching] updated stats

Steven Stringham sstringh at stringham-family.org
Thu Sep 22 05:33:50 MST 2005

I was trying hard to not mention any sites specificly in the forums. For
a couple of reasons. I was trying to fight for not just AZGC but for all
of them. Also, I did not want to point out any specificly that were
working so as to not get them blocked. I did mention a page where one of
the forum moderators mentioned a number of SW regional sites, however.

Is it just that they don't care? Is it that I really am not doing a site
myself and so have no power to negotiate (that may be it). I don't know.
I don't frequent the forums very much.

Steve (Tierra Buena) mentioned that a couple of those that responded
were "sent in". Are these schills? Can anyone expand on these accounts?

Am I just beating my head against the wall with no good results, talking
> into a deaf ear?

When they send both LaPaglia AND Hemlock into a thread, you've already
received your answer.

It'll feel so good when you stop.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena