[Az-Geocaching] PDA's

Team Tierra Buena teamtierrabuena at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 14 21:01:20 MST 2005

> Ok I have done these 3 things except I am currently only using the trial
version of cachemate.  I just wanted to try it before I buy

> it...According to the program I can download 10 geocaches.  I have run a
pocket query so I get 5.  Installed the cahcemate on my PDA

>and attempted several times to "hotsync" the file that I received on my
email for the pocket query for the PDA.

Sounds as though you may be missing a small step or two. Open your download
in GSAK. Then, on the menu, go to File, Export, CacheMate PDB file. Save
that, and hotsync THAT file into your PDA. That will open in CacheMate, the
downloaded GPX file won't open there.

Steve

Team Tierra Buena