[Az-Geocaching] PDA's

EMa geogypsy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 19:46:05 MST 2005

Ok I have done these 3 things except I am currently only using the trial
version of cachemate. I just wanted to try it before I buy it...According to
the program I can download 10 geocaches. I have run a pocket query so I get
5. Installed the cahcemate on my PDA and attempted several times to
"hotsync" the file that I received on my email for the pocket query for the
PDA.
It is not going into my PDA, or I am not seeing it. Any ideas?

--
EMa<<<--->>>Geo Gypsy