[Az-Geocaching] Sorry Brian

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 6 07:32:18 MST 2005

>To: listserv at azgeocaching.com
>Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Sorry Brian
>Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 21:20:23 -0700

>Gale wrote:
>>  Who was saying something about how gorgeous the weather is in Montana?
>>  Im thrilled to be in the desert. It was 94 today, and will dip into the
>>80s this weekend. Such nice caching weather.

Nice caching weather!? I went out for some caches these past two afternoons
and it was hotter than freakin' hell out! I guess I am not used to it after
spending my summers in northern Arizona these past two years. But I will
take Montana's weather over our weather right now any day!!!!

Im going up to Globe for a few days starting tonight... hopefully the
weather will be a tad bit cooler up there!

Scott
Team Ropingthewind