[Az-Geocaching] Oldest cache

David Thompsen dthompsen at yahoo.com
Fri May 27 10:16:05 MST 2005

I've home I've got a full GSAK database with every cache that ever existed in Arizona, so I could check that when I get back from my vacation.

On a side note, I'm going to be visiting the oldest active cache on the planet (Mingo, in Kansas) in a few days.

--Dave, The Cow Spots

"Koch, Dan" <Dan.Koch at Eclipsys.com> wrote:
We all know that 'Geocache' is the oldest cache in AZ.

What would you consider to be the FIRST urban cache?
What do you think the oldest active URBAN cache is?

LazyK - Dan

http://mail.yahoo.com