[Az-Geocaching] need help please

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 13:52:45 MST 2005

Thank you. I think Guy has it. Guy, if you cant do both, please let Hawk know so that it is taken care of. I appreciate the kind offers very much.

Team at yahoo.com, UNEXPECTED_DATA_AFTER_ADDRESS at .SYNTAX-ERROR. wrote: Gale if you still need help let me know. I have found both so you do not need
to give me the coords.

Hawk

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=6b658cb2-95dd-42b1-a9eb-6fb589f155c1