[Az-Geocaching] need help please

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 13:49:39 MST 2005

Thanks Trisha, and everyone else. (Im a she fyi lol.) I just need to rest and let myself heal. (Thank God for air conditioning.)

Trisha Brasher <trisha at brasher.com> wrote:Best wishes, Gale, for a speedy recovery. God bless.
Trisha ~ Lightning
Prescott Vly

It's ONLY about 90 F up here!!! MUHAHAHAHAHHAAA!!