[Az-Geocaching] Paranoia Strikes Deep

Rand Hardin rhrdn8 at juno.com
Wed May 11 23:24:01 MST 2005

Whenever I start getting that feeling that someone's after me, I just put on my tinfoil hat and then I know I'm protected!  Even when I wear it out in public I notice how it magically dispels people.  :O  ;)

Rand (RandMan)

TEAM TIERRA BUENA WROTE:

2. Steve, is your knowledge of the specific definition of 'paranoia' (a psychotic manifestation, and therefore by implication not based in reality, so as you said, if people were not REALLY after you, it's not paranoia, it's....hm...felony warrants, jealous spouse, bill collectors, bounty hunters, etc...?) based upon experience?

3. HM?

OMG she’s out to get me!

Steve
Team Tierra Buena