[Az-Geocaching] Cache adoption

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 22:38:15 MST 2005

In an effort to keep a cache I thought was quite good (and incidentally to see something on the list other than speedo references.......which no ice pick will remove from my mind's eye lol)...........

Only the Olney Foreign Exchange is up for adoption, per the cache owner. Is anyone interested in adopting this cache? I thought it was an interesting one.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=c5c36241-e20f-48c6-8e72-1137344decbd

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898