[Az-Geocaching] winchester-

connie stahlman cstahlman at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 31 16:45:44 MST 2005

I see that some of you are interested in guns so will pose
my question here first. I have my dad's Winchester 94 rifle
30 W.C.F. serial 1192963 and wonder what someone can tell
me about it. Near as I can recall he got it perhaps in the
early 1940s. But that is just a quess. Hey I was just a wee
baby then! I am trying to decide whether to sell or keep
it- It was my dads favorite out of all his guns - but that
is all I know about it. Appreciate any help--