[Az-Geocaching] GPS Spec help

SSpackeen at aol.com SSpackeen at aol.com
Thu Mar 31 12:17:30 MST 2005

Doesn't matter which unit you use, it's still winter rules, you can't take  a
drop!

- Skip/SkooterMan

In a message dated 3/31/2005 12:05:24 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
scott at myblueheaven.com writes:

Hey  everyone,

I need a favor.  I am trying to compile a list of GPSrs  that allow you to
use Yards as a nav unit for a golf project I am working  on.

Of the two I have, the 315 does not but the SporTrac Pro  does.

If you get a few seconds, and would check yours and report back  to me, I
would really appreciate  it.

To edit your setting, subscribe or  unsubscribe  visit:

Arizona's  Geocaching Resource