[Az-Geocaching] Giving up on my 60C

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Sat Mar 26 21:33:21 MST 2005

That's the nice thing about my cell plan.  LD calls are no biggie, since I
don't pay charges for it (free LD).  Also, when I finally get Vonage, I'll
be getting a virtual 480 area code number too, so anyone I know in AZ can
call me 'locally', but it'll route over the internet and to my home phone
here in MT.

Now, I'll be able to come back to AZ and visit, but probably not stay unless
I win the lottery.  The house I sold in July 2004 for $145,000 is already
worth somewhere in the mid 180s.  *sigh*  Another 9 months and I could have
cleared another 40k on that house.  I'd love to come down this spring, but
that's just not in the cards now.  I start a new job with the Billings FD
(back in dispatch) on Wednesday, and I'll be in training for awhile.  It's
such an awesome opportunity for me, despite the ridiculously low starting
pay.  I love both the firefighting and law enforcement environments, with my
grandfather being a career firefighter, fire chief, fire marshall and an
uncle that's a deputy sheriff, I have both lines in my blood.  It's taken me
since May 2004 to get into this position, and I'm looking so very forward to
it.

Brian
Team A.I.