[Az-Geocaching] Giving up on my 60C

Robert & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Sat Mar 26 21:04:34 MST 2005

Thanks a million Brian,

If I remember correctly you are way up north now and it would be at
least a long distance phone call..  I have 2 other machines and I think
I get along with the Magellan's better.  My first receivers were Garmin
12's and my wife will not give hers up for anything.  As I was saying to
Scott, I like the idea of being able to load a bunch of waypoints into
the SD memory cards for those times when I am away from my local area.
I also find my old Magellan Meridian Gold a little easier to manually
program a new waypoint into.  Course, the old Garmin 12 is the easiest
to put a new waypoint into.  The G12 does not have the memory afforded
by the SD memory card and like the 60C only holds what I can dump into
it before heading out the door.  My wife did like the color on the 60C.

Will you ever be able to come back home to AZ??

Bob Smith, Petite Elite