[Az-Geocaching] Maps (was Geoberry!)

Bill Tomlinson billtomlinson at qwest.net
Fri Mar 25 17:41:30 MST 2005

That was a challenging cache.  I tried several time before catching up
with it.  Lot's of fun!

Mozartman, In case it helps in the future, that cache map is just a link
to MapQuest.  MapQuest (and probably all of the other map sites listed
on the cache page) let's you enter any coordinates.  It's even easier
than entering them into the GPS.

Bill
CacheLess