[Az-Geocaching] Maps (was Geoberry!)

Randy Kinkel ark45 at cox.net
Fri Mar 25 18:14:37 MST 2005

MessageSheesh, Thanks, Bill, good to know!

I just hit upon this "method" of caching that made sense to me and basically I haven't learned how to fully use the GPSr!... or map sites, or probably a lot of other stuff, either...!  I should try to figure that out one of these days!   ;-)

makes it extra challenging!

I'm just barely one step up from that guy who doesn't USE a GPSr to find caches.
having fun, though.  when I get to go.

mozartman
Randy Kinkel