[Az-Geocaching] Sedona

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 25 09:24:37 MST 2005

Howdy,

These are my favorite caches in Sedona, in order of favorite! Although they
may not be good for a weary foot!!! :) The first two have great views. The
first one is said to be missing. But I recommend the hike anyways. The
second has great views of Sedona, Oak Creek and the surrounding area and the
Tangled Ted Cache is just simply a great adventure!

GCBDE0
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=9cdce5ef-9d7d-442d-a568-3d5108e7409f

GCGPBQ
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=bb93b0ed-063e-4e87-a9b0-8957d845ebf2

GC574D
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=3c3bfe8c-b6e7-4bab-9311-db933f2cca38

Now... for a cache that requires very little hiking.... only 0.15 miles on
flat ground... but requires a fairly lengthy rough ride back to the cache
site... I recommend this one. It is an awsome view once at the cache site.
This cache is actually just north of Sedona a bit.

GC7F1E
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=d955a45d-5368-4c77-99b1-bd6e758008e1

Scott
Team Ropingthewind

"Chris Ledoux...Rest in peace cowboy. You will be missed."